Wednesday, July 3, 2013

El Camino

I'm in heaven, like Celestial kind of heaven! Transfers were last Tuesday and I'm now in a new area a bit northwest of San Jose and with an awesome new companion. We will probably only be together for one transfer so we are just going to light up the place. We started by getting a new baptism date today. Holla. That's how I roll. This is the first one for my precious companion so she was all smiles and giggles all day. It was the best. We are going to do epic things.
 
Last week we did some service at an old people museum. Well, I don't think it's exactly an old people museum, but I think of most museums that are not in France...cause like this one time I went there...as for only old people. Anyway...it was SO fun. First we were banned upstairs doing inventory in a creepy museum attic. Obviously, we were surrounded by ghosts and what not. I'm a firm believer in all those things now after being in the Spanish program for so long. Holy cow. Later we helped out in the little gift shop and old ladies followed me around telling me how well I did on the museum and how beautiful and how much they loved it. I just told them they were welcome and if they wanted to have this kind of joy all the time they should check out our church. Tehehe.
 
Anywho...that's about all the time I have this evening. Don't worry, I've already managed to make a fool of myself a billion times in this new area. So I'll have plenty of hilarious and endearing stories for everyone next week. Thank heavens I can get away with it otherwise President would have shipped me home by now.
 
Oh and I have a new car with a blue tooth phone connection so I get to yell Spanish at the console while I'm driving down the 101 - it's the best!
 
xoxo,
Hermana Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment